San Diego Jewish Film Festival Advertising Opportunities
30TH ANNUAL SAN DIEGO JEWISH FILM FESTIVAL (SDJFF)
Brochure & On Screen Advertising Opportunities
Your Company + Film Festival Audiences = Profitable Partnership
Dear Business Leader,
We know your business relies on customers of affluence but it’s not always easy to find, attract and create loyalty among this sought-after target audience. We have two unique, affordable, but limited opportunities for you to get your company’s name, message or offer in front of thousands of well-educated, engaged San Diegans from all parts of the county. The 30th Annual San Diego Jewish Film Festival (SDJFF) takes place February 13-23, 2020 at five theatre venues, reaching more than 17,000 attendees.
You are invited to purchase an ad in the Film Festival brochure as well as one or more slides that will run several times prior to all 80 films for all twelve days. Ads will be sold on a first come first served basis and are limited to ensure maximum exposure for your message. To take advantage of this opportunity, please complete the attached form or call me right away to reserve your spot.
- The SDJFF brochure is mailed to 24,000+ households and is circulated to another 6,000 JCC and CJC visitors and community businesses. The brochure is also available to 17,000 people who attend the festival in four locations throughout San Diego.
- Advertising slides are shown before 80 film screenings over 12 days and seen multiple times by 17,000 attendees.
Your Investment and Additional Promotional Opportunities
- Brochure ads (full color): ½ Page for $500, Full Page for $1000. Deadline is December 1, 2019.
- Purchase one slide for $500, each additional slide is $250. Deadline is January 31, 2020.
- For no additional fee you can provide a discount/coupon/special offer for SDJFF patrons at your establishment.
- Donate desserts, snacks, beverages, giveaways, or gift cards.
About the San Diego Jewish Film Festival
Now in its 30th year, the San Diego Jewish Film Festival has become one of the largest and most highly acclaimed Jewish film festivals in the country. Today, with more than 17,000 ticket holders along with 70 Community Partner organizations, the SDJFF is the most widely attended annual Jewish cultural event in San Diego. The 12-day Festival features over 80 screenings of international films at five theatre venues.
The SDJFF is part of the San Diego Center for Jewish Culture at the JCC, a non-for-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, Tax ID #33-0874955.
To Connect Your Business to This Once-a-Year Opportunity
Please complete and return the enclosed donation form or contact the Film Festival at (858) 362-1334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SDJFF is part of the San Diego Center for Jewish Culture at the JCC, a non-for-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, Tax ID #33-0874955. To connect your business to this once-a-year opportunity, please complete and return the enclosed donation form or contact the Film Festival at (858) 362-1334 or email@example.com
Click Here for Advertising Information