THE BEST PRICE
Save 10 - 20% off regular ticket prices.
CHOOSE A SERIES AND SAVE
Select one date for each of the four productions and save 10-20% vs. single ticket prices
GET YOUR SEATS FIRST
Get your seats before tickets go on sale to the general public. By purchasing your subscription today, you are guaranteed tickets to events that sell out quickly. Seating is assigned on a first come, first served basis-the earlier you subscribe, the better your seats.
The best seats are reserved for subscribers. Every effort will be made to assign you the same seat location each season, when you decide to renew. Center Orchestra seating is reserved for JCompany Jewel patrons. For more information on becoming a Jewel of JCompany.
FREE AND EASY TICKET EXCHANGES
Exchange tickets for no fee! Just let us know 48 hours prior to your scheduled performance of the same production. If seats are available, you can switch to another performance, in the same production, of equal or lesser value. If your exchange involves a higher-priced section, you simply need to pay the difference.
You choose the show and performance date.
The theatre is fully accessible. If you require special seating, please inform Guest Services staff when ordering.
Visit: https://my.lfjcc.org/packages or call the JCC Guest Services at 858.362.1348 or visit in person, Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Adult [Non-Member] $19
JCC Member / Youth $17
School Matinee $8
JCC Membership ID and Student ID must be shown for JCC Member / Youth rate.
PATRON SERVICES & POLICIES FOR CJC/JCC EVENTS
Ticket Order by Phone/Web vs. In Person
There is a $3 per ticket charge when ordering tickets over the phone or on the website. Convenience and Service Fees are only waived when ordering tickets in person at Guest Services at the JCC.
Ticket Shipping Method
- Will-Call: Tickets will be held for pick up by the patron at Guest Services with phone I.D..
- Print at Home: After ticket purchase is complete, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with an attachment to download the printable ticket with the barcode.
- Standard Mail: There is a $2 charge per ticket order when choosing delivery option as mail.
Ticket Exchange Policy
- Exchange fees are waived for Season Ticket Subscribers, Jewels, Circle of Stars, Underwriters & Pillars.
- Non-season subscribers may exchange tickets for a fee of $1 per ticket.
- There are no refunds.
- Tickets must be exchanged at least 48 hours prior to the performance.
- If you exchange for a higher priced ticket, you will be charged the difference. The difference between a higher and lower price exchanged ticket is not refundable.
- Ticket may not be exchanged after the performance date.
Purchase 10 or more tickets to one performance and receive special group discounts. There are no refunds or retroactive discounts on group tickets. Plays, prices, and artists are subject to change without notice. Seating is subject to availability. Not valid for special events.
All events are wheelchair/ADA accessible. To request wheelchair seating, please call Guest Services at (858) 362-1348.
Complimentary assisted listening devices are available at Guest Services prior to each event with valid ID.
All events begin promptly. Latecomers may be seated on the upper level, at the discretion of the house management.
Programs, dates, times and prices are subject to change. For the latest information, please visit www.sdcjc.org.
HOW TO ORDER
Lawrence Family JCC Guest Services
4126 Executive Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
Copyright © 2018 Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center