Remember the rich curriculum and stimulating discussion you experienced as a Melton student or as a participant in an Advanced Jewish Studies class? Everyone agrees that these important programs contribute to the growth and well being of our community. Become a Meltonian and help support these thriving programs!
Now you can support Jewish education while
enjoying the benefits of being a Meltonian!
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS, AT ANY LEVEL, INCLUDE:
• Invitations to special lectures and
activities for free or at reduced prices.
• Discounts to CJC adult education lectures
and classes (excluding Melton core classes).
• "Israel Updates" from the Melton Center
• The knowledge that you are supporting the continuation of the local Melton school and other Jewish education programs (a mitzvah!).
PAST EVENTS AT WHICH MELTONIANS RECEIVED SPECIAL DISCOUNTS:
• "All About Eve" - Prof. Risa Levitt Kohn and Prof. Rebecca Moore
• "From Haven to Home: American Jewish History in the 20th Century" - Prof. Joellyn Zollman
• "Israel in the News" - Prof. Sandy Lakoff
• "Return from Exile: Ezra, Nehemiah and the Origins of Judaism" - Noah Hadas
• "The Origins of Israel and Its God" - Dr. David Miano
• "The Middle East: Transition or Turmoil?" - Prof. Sandy Lakoff
Plus many more!
All funds generated by the Meltonian Society will directly benefit the CJC’s Adult Jewish Education program and provide scholarships.
Your membership is tax deductible.
To become a Meltonian, please call Ilene Tatro at (858) 362-1154.