THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE
CAST LIST INFORMATION
THANK YOU to everyone who auditioned for THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE and congratulations on doing your very best!!
If you have been cast in THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE you will receive an e-mail with exciting information about the production, your script, and your music today.
THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE rehearsals will begin on Monday, November 3rd from 4:00 -6:30 p.m. in the Rehearsal room.
Please arrive promptly and be sure to sign-in on the clipboard (hanging by the bulletin board).
CAST MEMBERS must ALWAYS come prepared to this FIRST and ALL rehearsals with the following:
• A copy of the script (which you must download from this website – see below). Please bind or put in a 3-ring binder and be sure to write your name on your script to ensure it can recovered should you leave it behind.
• A RECORDING DEVICE –this is a MUST, you need to acquire this in advance and have it with you at this first rehearsal with out fail.
• Dressed (see below for female rehearsal attire needs) and ready to move at the top of every rehearsal, please wear appropriate footwear and or (no flip flops at all!!)
• A notebook for taking notes and another for our Educational Component (details given at first rehearsal)
• Sharpened pencils (mechanical pencils preferred, that way you never miss the point!)
• WATER to keep hydrated -absolutely no soda, Jamba Juice, coffee or other beverages are permitted at rehearsals; the water must be in a bottle with a closeable lid to avoid spills and messes.
MANDATORY PARENT MEETING INFORMATION
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS! Please plan to join us for our PIRATES Parent Meeting during rehearsal on: Wednesday, November 5th. This meeting will be in the LFJCC Theater!
Our Parent Meeting Schedule is as follows:
4:00 - 4:30pm Optional Open Welcome – Feel free to come fill out a name tag, pick-up your parent packet, and meet your fellow parents!
4:30 – 6:00pm Mandatory Full Parent Meeting – ALL PARENTS NEW & RETURNING PLEASE ATTEND! At least one parent or guardian (per cast member) MUST BE present at this meeting. If you are unable to attend, please make sure you send someone else in your place to pick up the Parent packet, get important information about rehearsal process, cast safety, committee structure, parent commitment, tech week and general details about costumes, food & cast party.
THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE
Pirate King Cameron Chang
Samuel Anton Mabey
Frederic Jonas McMullen
Ruth Adira Rosen
Edith Chloe Canler
Kate Madison Wright
Isabel Cassie Bleher
Mabel Evelyn Sparks
Major-General Collin Seaman
Police Sergeant Ian Laughbaum
Pirates Josh Alper
Daughters Zenovia Baluta
Police (Dance Cast) Audrey Brewster
Daughter Dance Captain Ella Shreiner
Pirate Dance Captain Haley Ruffner
Police Dance Captain Jessie McConville
Frederic u/s Drew McMullen
Mabel u/s Madison Wright
Pirate King u/s Ian Laughbaum
Major General u/s Riley Hull
Ruth u/s Cassie Bleher
Samuel u/s Jonas Jacobs
Edith u/s Zoe Goldstein
Kate u/s Ella Serrano
Isabel u/s Emma Kirsch
Police Sergeant u/s Lindsay Newland
NOTE: Payment Processing
If you are cast in this production, the production fee ($220/JCC members and $265/ non-members) collected at your audition appointment will be processed on the day the Cast List is posted. If you auditioned and were not cast in this production, your production fee paperwork AND your “Extras” paperwork will not be processed and has been shredded. J*Company classes, however, are non-refundable as stated on the class registration form. We thank you for your support with these policies.
Pirates of Penzance Cast Information
PETER PAN SCRIPT>
PETER PAN REHEARSAL SCHEDULE>
PETER PAN CAST LIST>
PETER PAN WHO DOES WHAT>
J*Company casts children regardless of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, ethnicity, or physical ability.