2016 Summer RAW Series
All RAW 2016 information has been moved to our RAW Series Webpage!
Auditions for Aladdin
Click to download AUDITION FORMS
Click to download CASTING CALL
Click to download CLASS REGISTRATION FORM
Auditions for Disney’s Aladdin Jr. will take place at the LFJCC on:
Monday, May 16th from 6:30 - 8:30pm
Tuesday, May 17th from 6:30 - 8:30pm
Callbacks will take place on Wednesday, May 18th from 6:30 - 8:30pm
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR AUDITION:
We are so excited for your audition! Contact J*Company Program Assistant Lauren Lantner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-362-1155 to schedule your audition appointment! We are happy to help answer any questions you might have about our audition process!
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR AUDITION:
Please be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled audition time to check in with our audition table and process your paperwork. Our audition check-in tables will be set up next to the LFJCC Box Office. Be sure to bring sheet music for your audition song (no cds please), a recent picture or headshot (school photos work!), and your completed audition paperwork and class registration form. All young artists auditioning for a J*Company show must register for a J*Company class.
Call Back NOTE:
Please check this web site after 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 17th to see if you have been selected to attend Call Backs. If you are not called back this does not mean you are not being considered for the Cast, it simply means the show's director doesn’t require you to attend Call Backs, so be sure to check the web site again for the final Cast List which will be posted by 4:00 pm on Friday, May 27th.
Audition Eligibility Requirement NOTE:
• Class enrollment forms must be submitted prior to or at the time of your audition. 2016 Fall Session I Class descriptions and enrollment forms can be found on our classes page.
• All students 8th grade and younger must be enrolled in a class during 2016 Fall Session I to be eligible to audition. Audition Workshops & Master classes are not applicable for this requirement.
• All students 9th grade and older must be enrolled in a Master Class during 2016 Fall Session I to be eligible to audition.
Payment Processing NOTE:
If you are cast in this production, the production fee* ($225/JCC members and $282/ non-members) and lunch fee collected at your audition appointment will be processed on the day the Cast List is posted. If you are not cast in this production, your production fee and lunch fee will NOT be processed. All Class Registration fees are non-refundable.
Disney’s Aladdin Jr.
THANK YOU to everyone who will audition for Disney’s Aladdin Jr. and congratulations on doing your very best!
If you have been cast in Disney’s Aladdin Jr., you will receive an e-mail with exciting information about the production, your script, and your music, after the cast list has been posted, in June 2016.
Disney’s Aladdin Jr. rehearsals will begin on Monday, August 1st from 4:00 -7:00 p.m. in the Rehearsal room. Please arrive promptly and be sure to sign-in on the clipboard (hanging by the bulletin board).
Cast members must come prepared to ALL rehearsals with the following:
• A copy of the script (which you must download from this website – available June 2016). Please bind or put in a three-ring binder and write your name on it to ensure it can recovered should you leave it behind.
• A recording device – this is a MUST: you need to acquire this in advance and have it with you at this first rehearsal without fail.
• Dressed and ready to move at the top of every rehearsal. Please wear appropriate footwear (no flip flops!).
• A notebook for notes and a second notebook for our Educational Component (details given at first rehearsal).
• Sharpened pencils (mechanical pencils preferred - that way you never miss the point!).
• Water to keep hydrated. Absolutely no soda, Jamba Juice, coffee or other beverages are permitted at rehearsals. Water must be in a bottle with a closeable lid to avoid spills and messes.
MANDATORY PARENT MEETING
FULL PARENT MEETING
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
This meeting is MANDATORY for all cast parents (new and returning). At least one parent or guardian (per cast member) MUST BE present at this entire meeting. If you are unable to attend, please make sure you send someone else in your place to pick up the Parent Packet, get important information about rehearsal process, cast safety, committee structure, parent commitment, tech week, and details about costumes, food and cast party.
Disney’s Aladdin Jr.
COMING SOON - COMING SOON - COMING SOON - COMING SOON
Disney’s Aladdin Jr. Cast Information
J*Company casts children regardless of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, ethnicity, or physical ability.